Dr. Francisco Emilio Vera-Badillo, MD, MSc
- Associate Professor, Department of Oncology
- Regular Attending Staff Medical Oncology Kingston General Hospital
Other Current Appointments:
- Senior Investigator, Canadian Cancer Trials Group, Thoracic and Genito-urinary malignancies.
Areas of Clinical interest:
- Genito-urinary, Lung, Breast Cancers
Areas of Educational Interest:
- Methods in Clinical Cancer Research
Areas of Research Interest:
- Clinical trials, evaluation of prognostic markers, meta-analysis
- Fellowship in Medical Oncology, Princess Margaret Cancer Centre, University of Toronto, 2014.
- Masters in Science, Institute of Medical Science, University of Toronto, 2014.
- Medical Oncology, Centro Universitario Contra el Cancer, Autonomous University of Nuevo Leon, Monterrey Mexico, 2011.
- Internal Medicine, Hospital San Jose – TEC de Monterrey, Monterrey Institute of Technology and Higher Education, Monterrey Mexico, 2008.
- MD, School of Medicine Ignacio A. Santos, Monterrey Institute of Technology and Higher Education, Monterrey Mexico, 2003.
Cancer Centre of Southeastern Ontario
Kingston General Hospital
25 King Street West
Kingston, ON K7L 5P9
Tel. (613) 544 2631 ext 4501
Fax. (613) 546-8201